Worry Fixer - HOW TO STOP YOUR 67 WORST WORRIES
Living a Worry-Filled Life?
Worried about your money, health, love, sex and relationship issues and eventual death? Here are 67 of
what could be your worst worries and how you can stop worrying about them!
This book can really help you. It isn't just another "feel-good" book. It focuses on specific
negative thoughts, such as My Sex Life Isn't as Good as It Once Was and I'm Going to Die One Day.
Any reader can instantly identify with these and other common worries covered in the book.
The author discusses solutions to such concerns in a genuinely empathic manner. Reading this
book can aid you in identifying specific worries and putting them into perspective, making it
easier for you to reduce or eliminate them. Utilizing the results of scientific research from
many fields, this book can to help you live a happier, less worried life.
1. Death: The Lifelong Worry
2. Sex, Love and Marriage: Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?
3. Relationships: Now About You -- What Do You Think of Me?
4. Embarrassments: Fear of Losing Face
5. Dangerous Activities: Can You Be Too Careful?
6. Health Worries: Worrying Ourselves to Death
7. Money Worries: Not Enough, Sufficient, or Too Much?
8. International Problems: The World on Our Shoulders
9. Spirituality: Worrying About Eternity
No Internet required for this book -- read it anywhere!
It's easy to navigate to specific chapters.
About The Author
Clive Lilwall was born in Fleetwood, England. He holds degrees from the University of Exeter, England,
and the University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada. Previous publications include Let's Be Reasonable:
Effective Ways to Handle Difficult People. He taught communications at Durham College, Oshawa, Ontario
for 27 years. He has traveled extensively, in Europe, Asia, and Africa. An avid tennis player, swimmer and
reader of self-help books, he lives with his wife and daughter in Whitby, Ontario.